For our business partner, one of the largest pharmacy networks in the country, we are looking for Business Intelligence Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we would like to meet you.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing a business intelligence/data warehouse system.
- Experience in one of the BI tools like QlikView /Power BI.
- Good knowledge of QlikView, QlikSense, Power BI, or Tableau. QlikSense knowledge is a plus.
- Proficiency working with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of stored procedures (MySQL) is a big advantage.
- Experience in data warehouse design.
- Analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret end-user business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Develop BI application based on QlikView platform related to PL/SQL Oracle data sources.
- Ensures delivery of robust, high-quality reporting solutions using Oracle SQL.
- Evaluating and improving existing BI systems.
- Assist in defining strategies and executing tasks and projects.
- Develop and implement reports and queries to drive business processes.
- Ensure business users have the proper authority to reports and data.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Maintain the collaboration between IT teams and businesses related to BI reports for delivering results in a high-quality manner.
Offer & Benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Bonuses based on performance and projects.
- Team lunches & happy hours.