For our business partner, a software development company with strong experience in web and mobile development, we are seeking to extend our team and we are looking for a passionate Android Developer.
- 3+ years’ experience developing, releasing and maintaining native Java Applications.
- Middle/Senior level knowledge of the Android SDK.
- Experience integrating with REST APIs.
- Familiar with agile development (Scrum), source control systems (Git), OOP and design patterns.
- The desire to learn new things and to use modern technologies.
- High attention to details and well-organized, having the ability to respect deadlines.
- Communication skills and team-player, passionate and enthusiastic, solutions and results-oriented and proactive.
- Develop native Android apps according to agreed specifications.
- Optimize and modify existing Android apps.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and CTO, but also with the design team if needed, on projects using collaborative work items (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Harvest, Slack etc.).
- Write organized and clean code and make technical specifications and documentation of the source code.
- Test and launch into production the applications you develop.
Offer & Benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Bonuses based on performance and projects.
- Possibility to work for important clients in the USA on challenging projects.
- Team lunches & happy hours.