We are looking for a Senior Accountant for our partner - an international advisory group, to join their team in Bucharest Office. In this role, you will be involved in a wide variety of dynamic and challenging projects. That means that you must act with high autonomy, anticipating and supporting the business needs with accurate financial and accounting reports and analysis.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong understanding of accounting theory.
- At least 3+ years experience in accounting or finance, working as a consultant dealing with multiple clients is mandatory.
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem-solving, and results.
- An organized person, highly detail-oriented, able to deal with tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and critical-thinking skills.
- Confidentiality, integrity & trust.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite.
- Advanced English communication skills.
What you will do in this role:
- The major functions that will be concluded/perform:
- Statutory accounting for clients of the company.
- Management reporting for clients of the company.
- Accounting consultancy for clients of the company.
- Accounting reviews for clients of the company.
- Extra juridical accounting reports for clients of the company.
- In charge of the preparation of accurate financial reports and supporting schedules, as required.
- Providing and interpreting financial information.
- Identifying solutions to problems, opportunities, or issues raised.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Managing the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
Our offer for you:
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
- Performance bonuses.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Dynamic and challenging projects.