We are hiring a QA Engineer for our client, a global engineering and consulting group focused on helping companies securely manage their IT infrastructure in a cloud environment.
Type of collaboration: PFA / SRL or individual employment agreement.
As a QA engineer you will be responsible for quality management of mission critical software components and cloud infrastructure delivered to the company's clients. You will get actively involved in scoping and formalizing the product functional and non-functional requirements and are expected to create extensive and robust test plans. Through applying software quality management best practices, you will work with a team of engineers and customers to ensure business requirements are implemented correctly, while contributing to the knowledge base and building reusable automation testing tools, as well as various procedures and controls for enforcement of quality and consistency.
Core competencies (Mandatory):
• 3+ years of experience as QA engineer;
• Working knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks: Selenium, Puppeteer and Cucumber;
• Good understanding of Agile delivery methodologies;
• Experience with issue tracking tools (JIRA, Azure DevOps), documentation management and collaboration tools (Confluence, Sharepoint), version control, test case management and other supporting tooling;
• Extensive experience with at least one scripting language and Linux/Windows OS command line;
• Understanding of network and web protocols;
Additional competencies (Strong Advantage):
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field;
• Experience as product owner or business analyst;
• Exposure to broad range of testing tools and frameworks;
• Successful track record of developing test automation frameworks;
• Experience with DevOps methodologies, IaC, scripting, CICD;
• Understanding of cloud computing, cloud PaaS offerings, containers
Other Skills & proficiencies:
• Fluency in English (reading and writing);
• Analytical Thinking;
• Attention to Detail;
• Verbal and Written Communication.
• An opportunity to grow with a reputable organization that is on track for hyper growth.
• Work with a knowledgeable, supportive, and empowering team of true cloud experts.
• Competitive compensation including generous employee benefits plus a health spending account.
As an employer, the company recognizes the importance of balancing our careers with other aspects of our lives, and the company's culture reflects this ethos – from flexible work hours to health and wellness incentives and having fun along the way. We look for people who thrive in an environment of accountability and at times ambiguity as the company grows.