For our business partner, a global organization with safety systems production units on several continents, we are looking for a Project Manager, to lead the implementation of the new client requirements in the current systems that are established in the company by working directly with the department managers.
- Degree in Engineering or Business combined with relevant experience;
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English;
- Experience in Quality Systems such as IATF 16949 and ISO 9001;
- Familiarity with project management tools, methodologies and best practices;
- Excellent communication skills paired with strong innovative thinking;
- Excellent understanding/appreciation of the broader business capabilities and systems;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate effectively across all levels and all functions of the organization;
- Ability to explain complex technical issues/solutions to a non-technical audience;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and very resourceful;
- Active listener and coach mentality with the ability to constructively challenge.
- Participate or initiate meetings together with the sales team, with potential new customers that are appropriate for the current production and support infrastructure;
- Lead the company presentation regarding capacities, capabilities, and other support systems that the company offers;
- Determine and define the project scope and its objectives;
- Plan and designate resources to the appropriate departments needed to successfully implement the project;
- Monitor the progress of the project and its implementation and keep the interested parties updated;
- Measure the project performance to identify areas for improvement;
- Prepare and present budgets needed for the project implementation to the interested parties;
- Provide accurate and complete information to the potential new customer;
- Evaluate the customer's products and needs regarding compatibility with the current company offer;
- Draft the price offer by collaborating with the engineering, purchasing, production and logistic departments;
- Manage the sample and approval process of the product;
- Keep constant communication with the customer regarding updates and changes to the products and systems implied.
- Your work will have a direct impact on the company's results;
- An opportunity to grow with a reputable organization that is on track for hyper growth;
- Great working environment that values the importance of work life - balance;
- Competitive compensation including generous employee benefits;
- Are you willing to relocate? The company will help you with this.
About the employer:
The company was founded in 1938 in Sweden and has since then grown into a global organization with production facilities on several continents.
It started manufacturing safety systems as far back as the 1950s.
As a fast-growing organization, it has complete development teams on three continents and designs all products in strict cooperation with the best independent test institutes in the world.
- Quality in everything we do.
- Innovation for safety critical systems for the future.
- Commitment on all levels to ensure that the products will be even more safe, even more innovative, even more comfortable and even better designed.
- No compromise on safety.